Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! (Nails)


Easter Egg Nails

I used Sally Hansen plastic nails that you apply with superglue.
I picked out nails that fit my fingernails.

 
I had to file some down so that they would fit. My nail file is from Bath & Body Works. It came in a 3 pack.

Once they were all on, I filed them down to the length I wanted. Then I tried to file them into an egg shape.
I painted my nails bright Easter colors.
I used a dotting tool to draw designs. I have one that has a big dot and a small dot.

    These are the colors I used:
Wet & Wild: Clear (Cruelty-Free!)
L'Oreal: 105 Club Prive
Flower: Eye of the Tiger Lily (Cruelty-Free!)
Flower: Good Bud-dy (Cruelty-Free!)
Rimmel: 710 Sunny Days
L.A. Girl: pink (Came with my dotting tool) (Cruelty-Free!)
Sinful Colors: 951 Why Not
Sally Hansen: 270 Lacey Lilac




 
 

 
                                   The finished results. :) They're not perfect, but they're still cute! :)

                                                 
 
                                         

             Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment