Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter (Eggs)

Coloring Easter Eggs

I used these three coloring kits. (I got them last year but didn't use them.)
 
I put a towel down first. (preferably an old one in case the dye stains it) I took everything out of the boxes and poured the dyes into their trays.

          My boxes had perforated circles to hold the eggs so they could dry.
 
I already had the eggs boiled and ready to dye. I also put down a towel so I wouldn't get dye on anything. Havolyn likes eggs too!

I just followed the instructions on the boxes for each egg coloring kit. My boyfriend Tyler helped me color them.

 
 Havolyn was really interested in the eggs. :)
 
 

 
            Here are the finished results!
 
 




 I don't know if it was because the dye kits were old or that I put them in the fridge after dyeing them, but they were sticky and got dye on everyone's hands. Haha. :)

                                         Thanks for reading! :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment