Monday, June 2, 2014

Movie Monday! Maleficent & Harry Potter

Movie Monday!

Maleficent

 
Last Friday I went to the movies with my boyfriend and parents to see Maleficent. I knew that I would like the movie, but after seeing it I absolutely loved it. It's definitely a movie I would purchase and watch at home. Angelina Jolie plays Maleficent and she is an amazing, talented lady! I'm very glad they picked her for the role, I can't see anyone else being Maleficent. The movie shows Maleficent's side of the story and how she became a villain. It's a really good movie but it might be too scary for some children. 
 
Maleficent.
 
Maleficent as a villain.
 
Maleficent and young Aurora. (Played by Vivienne Jolie Pitt)
 
 

Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone

 
I have really been wanting to have a full Harry Potter movie marathon, and since my parents own most of them, it would be easy to watch them whenever and I'd only have to rent or buy the last two or three. I don't own all of the books so I haven't read them but maybe for Christmas someone will buy me all of the books and movies. (*HINT HINT*) My boyfriend said he would watch them all with me so we started from the first movie and we'll watch Chamber of Secrets sometime soon. :)
 
 
It's so weird watching the first movie and seeing how young they are. I have also noticed the CGI a lot more in the movie. It looks good but you can tell it's CGI. I still enjoyed the movie very much and I'm glad that Tyler watched it with me. This movie brings back a lot of good memories. I will always love Harry Potter. I recommend the entire movie collection!
 
 
Hopefully I'll be able to get all of the books and talk about them as well. I know Harry Potter is old but this is my blog and I can throwback if I want to.
 
 
Thanks For Reading!
 
 
 
Which Harry Potter books/movies are your favorite?
Do you plan to see Maleficent?

No comments:

Post a Comment